So, did you know that November is National Podcast Post Month? The challenge is for podcasters to post 30 podcast episodes in 30 days. If you know me, you know I like a challenge. So, I can’t resist.
I want to use this time to ensure women’s voices are heard. So, Unraveling Pink will move from a every two week-ish schedule to a daily (fingers crossed!) for the month of November. Join me on this journey by sharing your stories (message me on Twitter @UnravelingPink or send me a message on our Contact page) or by engaging in our male ally challenges. Together, we can unravel the pink bandana!
New posts are added at the top — scroll down for earlier posts in the month.
Day 30!!! I’ve Got Your Back with Demetra Liggins
29. What Is Failure?
28. It’s Just Conversation with Emilee Pierce
27. Failure! Or Is It?
26. What Ego?
25. Get Back on the Bike! with Erica Pascal
24. You’re Making Me Uncomfortable with Eva Helen
23. Thank You!
22. The Parallel Universes of #MeToo and #MaleAllyMoments with Lisa Liu
21. Unexpected Allies with Karen Gordon
20. Work for a Woman? Count me in.
19. He’s Going to Fire Me with Kim Le
18. Help Shift the Tide with Sherry Main
17. Reverse Assumptions with Jennifer Chaloemtiarana
16. Let Her Speak! with Payton Bush
15. Half-Way Point!
14. Prove Yourself with Kim Le
13. When It’s Not “Mansplaining,” It’s Magic, with Joanna Bloor
12. What Can I Do Better Next Time? with Jessica Shor
11. Guys, You’re a Part of the Solution with Leedjia Svec
10. State Your Intentions with Daina Middleton
9. Join the Conversation
8. Watch Out For Each Other with Olga Mack
7. The Room You Are Not In with Laura Marino
6. Finding the Diamonds in the Rough with Laraine McKinnon
5. The Quintessential Male Ally
4. The Ultimate Compliment with Karen Catlin
3. Power Male Allies with Annie Appleby
2: An Elegant Response to an Awkward Situation with Sara Holtz
1: A Male Ally Moment with Annie Rogaski